Tuesday, March 10, 2009

And so it begins, again....

A long, long, time ago I started a blog. It started as a place to vent my thoughts and feelings on anything I wanted.

Over time, it became political. And popular.

Because it became popular as a political blog, I felt less and less like it could be personal. I didn't want to bore people with my life.

A few days ago, three different people came up to me and told me that I needed to start a blog. I told them I already had one.

Two of the three have since emailed me to tell me that they had read the blog. They said that they wanted me to write another blog. You know, one that deals with the rest of my life.

The non-political side of me.

So, here goes an adventure with My Other Blog. I'll occasionally slip into politics here as it applies to my life, but I'll try to keep it over there.

This is where I'll talk about life, dating, sports, what makes me laugh, food, and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment